We do not collect personal data, such as name, surname, address or zip code; therefore, the collected data is anonymized. The payment data is collected via PayPal or Stripe and never stored in our database.
All of our plans were made by a team of Psychologists, Success Coaches, and a bunch of self-development geeks who thoroughly use the principles behind the program themselves.
After purchasing the plan, we send a confirmation email “Thank you for your purchase!” immediately, so in case you missed our emails, please check your Spam and Promotion inboxes. Our emails may have ended up there by mistake.
Also, you can simply start using our app right away (please check a section of “How can I start using an app for Virtue Map?”) to get your plan immediately.
Virtue Map Program can (optionally) be completed via a Progressive Web App (PWA) that you save to your home screen from a mobile browser (instead of downloading it from a store) – this way, it takes 20x less space on your phone and provides instant automatic updates without sacrificing features, performance, or user experience.
1. Go to program.virtuemap.com on Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android) browser
2. Click ‘Add to Home Screen’ (only available on Safari/Chrome browsers)
- Close the browser and open the Virtue Map app on your device’s home screen
- Sign up with the email address you used to purchase your plan
Here are the steps to follow if you face issues logging in to the Virtue Map Program app.
- Have you gone through the signup flow on the app already? (Note that after purchase you still need to sign up on the app.) If not, click on the “SIGNUP” button and proceed to register your account for the app.
- Make sure you enter the correct email and password (check for caps lock, spacing, grammar, input language, special characters, etc.).
- Try signing up with the same email you’re trying to log in with (sometimes app users use different email addresses for signup and login pages). The system will trigger a message notifying you if there is an account with this email already created.
- Click the Forgot Password? option. Enter your email address and click Submit. Follow the instructions you’ll receive in your email. If you can’t find the email, please check the Spam or Promotions folders.
- If nothing helps, please contact support via email email@example.com and include the email you used for your purchase and app signup.
We are committed to a quality anti-procrastination plan, but if you’re not satisfied with it, we’ll offer you a partial or full refund depending on the issue. Just contact our customer support and send us detailed information on the issue. Please be ready to provide some form of proof of payment.
Please read more about this policy on our Money – Back Guarantee page: