If you struggle with mental health issues, such as procrastination or anxiety, you may be aware of apps designed to calm your mind and increase your productivity. Virtue Map and Sensa are apps created to lower stress levels, boost self-confidence, and unlock potential.
Choosing an anti-procrastination app to help with your productivity will increase your focus, improve your work-life balance and time management, and help you overcome procrastination habits. To help your decision, we’ve compared the two apps and looked at their pros and cons, cost, ease of use, and additional benefits.
For the most beneficial impact, Virtue Map is a powerful tool that works to conquer your procrastination by diving deep into your mind to find the cause of the challenges blocking your potential. With its comprehensive approach, Virtue Map provides support groups to keep you accountable and offers a personalized plan to meet your specific needs, ensuring a boost in your focus and a positive reprogramming of your mind. While an app like Sensa may offer some similar features, they might not be as effective in tackling procrastination. Therefore, for those seeking the most effective solution, Virtue Map remains a top choice to overcome procrastination and achieve your goals.
For further comparison, let’s take a look at a comparison table between the two apps:
|Effective personalized plans based on users’ specific answers to initial questions and quiz.
|Personalized plans created for users based on their answers to the quiz.
|Self-reflection exercises to track progress and reward growth.
|Weekly assessments to track progress.
|Exercises for users to keep track of their mood.
|The option to track and log your mood with the mood journal feature.
|A supportive community to give users accountability for their self-discipline, self-awareness, and productivity.
|No option for collaboration which may be demotivating for some users.
|A team of skilled experts in CBT to guide users through their journey to success, with 1-1 meetings and support.
|Exercises and daily tasks designed with CBT in mind.
|Videos and visuals
|Full of visuals to keep users engaged.
|A lack of videos and visuals may affect some users.
|Choose from a singular upfront payment or pay in advance for three months.
|Three different payment and subscription options.
The apps share similar features and tools, aiming to improve your focus, confidence and create a more positive life.
To help inform your decision, let’s look at some pros and cons:
Pros and Cons
Virtue Map and Sensa have pros and cons, and choosing the right app for your personal development and mental wellness is essential to help you thrive. To transform your life and begin your journey to productivity and success, let’s look at the pros and cons of both apps.
Virtue Map Pros and Cons
Virtue Map is designed to crush your procrastination habit and contains useful insights, valuable tips, and helpful features to transform your life. Choosing the right anti-procrastination app is crucial as particular elements may work better for different people.
Here are Virtue Map’s pros and cons:
- Self-reflection exercises. With a range of self-reflection exercises, find out your procrastination triggers, the causes, and critical parts of your cycle. Understanding your challenges will help you take the proper steps to overcome your struggles.
- CBT at your fingertips. Virtue Map uses CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) by breaking tasks down into smaller, more manageable steps.
- Community and connection. Virtue Map sets you up with a support group of people experiencing similar issues and challenges. By taking accountability with the influence and support of others, you’ll be motivated to succeed and work towards your goals.
- Increased productivity. Virtue Map helps you stay focused and on track to achieving your goals.
- Personalized plan. Virtue Map offers a personalized focus plan based on scientific studies to help you remain productive and motivated.
- Experienced coaches. Virtue Map has experienced coaches and behavior psychologists to guide you through your journey to success and productivity.
- Convenience. The daily tasks take about 5-15 minutes to complete, which is convenient and will help you keep focus.
- Excellent reviews. Virtue Map reviews reflect the positive impact the app has had on other people’s procrastination and their newfound success, productivity, and confidence.
- Subscription cost: For an effective three-month plan, Virtue Map requires payment, and with that, you can access the tools, features, and personalized packages on offer.
- Consistency is essential. For Virtue Map to work its magic, it’s up to you to exercise self-discipline and remain consistent.
Everything has advantages and disadvantages, and working towards creating a productive and motivated life takes time, self-discipline, and patience. Virtue Map’s science-inspired tasks and dedication to CBT will benefit your productivity and help you unlock your potential.
Sensa Pros and Cons
Sensa is an app that improves mental health issues like anxiety, ADHD, depression, burnout, and self-esteem. Sensa has taken the principles of CBT to design an app that helps you push through your challenges and become your best self.
Here are Sensa’s pros and cons:
- Personalized plans. Sensa provides customized plans to help you overcome any mental health challenge. The app evaluates your answers and creates a plan based on them by asking you a series of questions.
- Covers a wide range of challenges. Whether you have anxiety, stress, ADHD, depression, or another mental health roadblock, Sensa encompasses many challenges and creates a plan to help you conquer what’s holding you back.
- Plans based on CBT methods. Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Sensa creates plans and tasks for you that take 10-30 minutes each day.
- Range of activities. Sensa’s activities range from cardio plans to help with your mindset to grounding exercises to relax your mind.
- Three different subscription plans. Sensa offers three different types of subscription plans depending on what you need. There’s a one-month plan, a three-month plan, or a sixth-month plan to choose from.
- No free trial. While Sensa offers three different plans, there’s no option for a free trial for users.
- Text heavy. We all take in information differently, and Sensa’s text-heavy design may not work for all users.
- No video or audio lessons. Sensa doesn’t offer video or audio versions of its exercises, making the app less accessible for some users.
Like Virtue Map, Sensa offers a wide range of features and works to help you become the best version of yourself. With the initial quiz and personalized plan, Sensa offers exercises and learning lessons to help you overcome your challenges. However, the costs, the lack of free trial and the text-heavy design may not work for everyone.
Virtue Map and Sensa both offer personalized plans for users. These plans are full of learning exercises and activities; with it, you can begin to work towards overcoming your challenges and roadblocks. While both apps require payment, they vary in their approach and options.
For Virtue Map, a one-month plan costs $29.99, a three-month program costs $49.99, and a six-month plan costs only $0.44 / day ($79.99 for a half-year period).
The prices include:
- A wide range of practical exercises.
- Elite coaching from experienced experts.
- An accountability group to increase community support.
- Daily lessons to improve productivity.
- A CBT step-by-step guide.
- A considerable increase in motivation, peace of mind, and confidence.
A subscription to Sensa costs $35.99 monthly on Android and $29.99 on Apple, $69.96 on Android and $59.99 on Apple for three months, and six months is $104.88 on Android and $89.99 on Apple.
The prices include:
- Habit-building strategies.
- Self-paced lessons.
- A mood journal.
- A personalized action plan.
- Tasks based on CBT principles.
Looking at the cost of the subscription is essential as it will help you decide. Alongside costs, the ease of use of the two apps is another factor to consider.
Ease of Use
For anti-procrastination apps to be effective, ease of use is essential. Virtue Map and Sensa are high-quality apps designed to provide personalized plans that suit your preferences and help you overcome any challenges. While both apps work to put your needs and easy usage first, they vary slightly in their approach.
Virtue Map offers personalized plans for users based on the initial series of questions you answer during the sign-up process. The bitesize daily tasks, the easy-to-use self-reflection exercises, and the influence of trusted, reliable, and experienced coaches make the app easy to use with features that’ll boost confidence and self-esteem as you work towards your goals.
Sensa offers a similar personalized plan, weekly assessments, self-paced lessons, and a mood journal. While Sensa provides these features to help you overcome your mental health challenges, users have noticed a lack of video and audio options and a lot of heavy text that some users find difficult.
Ease of use is important as it’ll keep you motivated and consistent. Consider what works best for you regarding the support of a coach, personalized plans, and other additional benefits of the apps.
Additional Benefits of the Apps
Virtue Map and Sensa are practical apps that have helped transform many’s lives due to their personalized approach and valuable exercises. The apps offer features and tools to users to help them crush their bad habits and work towards creating a more productive, worry-free, and motivated life.
Virtue Map offers users the benefit of highly experienced experts who help to guide you through your journey to success. Collectively, the coaches are equipped with a wide range of skills, expertise, and an understanding of the science behind mental health challenges.
The online quiz is another efficient feature of Virtue Map, as it’s a way for users to receive a personalized plan, and from there, they can utilize the advanced features and qualities of the tasks and exercises to overcome any challenges. Depending on their answers to the quiz, Virtue Map tailors the tools, plans, and exercises directly to the person to help them achieve their personal goals.
A benefit of using Sensa is the mood journal, which allows users to channel self-awareness and an understanding of their mood. From there, users can look back and track their progress while noticing any triggers or patterns in their mood. This feature can also help users look into the causes of their mood, which may aid their journey to overcoming it.
With many benefits for both apps, it’s worth looking into other people’s experiences and opinions regarding what’s worked well for them. Online reviews are a great place to find tons of thoughts and insights, and they will help inform your decision.
Like any popular app, Virtue Map and Sensa receive many online reviews daily where users use different platforms to voice their opinions, thoughts, and experiences. Users have taken to online sites and platforms to inform others of Virtue Map’s and Sensa’s positive influence on their procrastination habits, motivation, and productivity.
Virtue Map’s ease of use, practical tools, and beneficial impact has been widely documented in many online reviews. Users have gushed about their positive experiences with the app and how it’s helped them unlock their true potential and reach their goals. By achieving their goals, increasing their productivity, and conquering their challenges, they take to online platforms to share the beneficial impact the app has had.
Amongst the raving reviews is the occasional negative comment on platforms, like the Redditor reviews about Virtue Map. While some negative comments were false or denied, for others, Virtue Map has taken feedback into account and is constantly working to satisfy customers with excellent results and outcomes regarding their procrastination habits.
Sensa has also received its fair share of positive comments, with users sharing their positive experiences and results. Similarly to Virtue Map, there are some negative comments amongst the many positive ones, but it’s worth remembering the intentions and reliability of the site they’re posted on.
The Bottom Line
Overall, anti-procrastination apps have been designed to boost your confidence and increase your self-esteem. Virtue Map and Sensa are equipped with efficient tools and features, making them excellent apps to help you overcome mental health challenges and procrastination habits.
Virtue Map and Sensa share similarities, making them top-class apps that effectively help users overcome challenges and unlock their potential. However, when choosing the right anti-procrastination app for you, Virtue Map’s dedication to quality, the influence of skilled experts, and the effective tools will transform your life and kick-start your journey to success.
Virtue Map takes a deep dive into your mind, understanding the causes and reasons for procrastination habits. Virtue Map considers your goals, creating a personalized plan to set you on the right track to overcome any hurdles. With CBT in mind, convenient exercises, and experienced experts guiding you through the process, Virtue Map will help you conquer procrastination, increase your confidence and transform your life.
For more information, check out Virtue Map’s reviews and testimonials and sign up to change your life today.